I occasionally make author appearances, both in person and elsewhere on the web. Check this page often for the latest information, or subscribe to The Blur!
Nothing in the immediate future. Like my page on Facebook and sign up for my newsletter to get the latest updates.
- I appeared on Jayme Beddingfields Too Many Words podcast Episode 14 on June 8, 2016. Available via iTunes and Stitcher.
- Indie Book Promos interviewed me Jan. 26, 2016.
- I was interviewed for the January 2016 edition of the Tulsa NightWriters newsletter, NightScripts. Read the interview here or the full issue here.
- #GravityChat, Jan 6, 2016, talking about the re-release of The Sad Girl and the promo fundraiser I’m doing with C. Streetlights and Operation Underground Railroad.
- #GravityChat, Dec 16, 2015, discussing human trafficking with fellow author C Streetlights
- #GravityChat, Nov 19, 2015. My introductory chat, meeting everyone for the first time. Read it at Storify.
Articles and Guest Posts
I’ve written a few posts here and there on the web.
- TCC Connection: Will Oklahoma be next for campus carry?
- TCC Connection: Sesame Street comes to Tulsa Community College
- TCC Connection: Second-floor mural brightens the Center for Creativity Building
- Cee Streetlights’ My Son Left for the Army; I Hope We Got it Right
- HM Jones’ Thinking of Writing: Fraud, Fear and Writing
- HM Jones’ Thinking of Writing: Why You Should Write a Novel Longhand
- Kelly Wilson’s blog: Grief is a Sneaky Little Bastard
- Lisa Douthit’s Wellness Warrior: I Learned Something Old Last Week
- Melissa Flickinger’s Paperbacks and Wine: What Kind of Wood Do You Need for an Author’s Platform?
- Wendy Garfinkle’s Pen & Keys: Who Cares if the Wrong Person Went to Prison?