I occasionally make author appearances, both in person and elsewhere on the web. Check this page often for the latest information, or subscribe to The Blur!
- I appeared on Jayme Beddingfields Too Many Words podcast Episode 14 on June 8, 2016. Available via iTunes and Stitcher.
- Indie Book Promos interviewed me Jan. 26, 2016.
- I was interviewed for the January 2016 edition of the Tulsa NightWriters newsletter, NightScripts. Read the interview here or the full issue here.
- #GravityChat, Jan 6, 2016, talking about the re-release of The Sad Girl and the promo fundraiser I’m doing with C. Streetlights and Operation Underground Railroad.
- #GravityChat, Dec 16, 2015, discussing human trafficking with fellow author C Streetlights
- #GravityChat, Nov 19, 2015. My introductory chat, meeting everyone for the first time. Read it at Storify.
Articles and Guest Posts
I’ve written a few posts here and there on the web.
- TCC Connection: Will Oklahoma be next for campus carry?
- TCC Connection: Sesame Street comes to Tulsa Community College
- TCC Connection: Second-floor mural brightens the Center for Creativity Building
- Cee Streetlights’ My Son Left for the Army; I Hope We Got it Right
- HM Jones’ Thinking of Writing: Fraud, Fear and Writing
- HM Jones’ Thinking of Writing: Why You Should Write a Novel Longhand
- Kelly Wilson’s blog: Grief is a Sneaky Little Bastard
- Lisa Douthit’s Wellness Warrior: I Learned Something Old Last Week
- Melissa Flickinger’s Paperbacks and Wine: What Kind of Wood Do You Need for an Author’s Platform?
- Wendy Garfinkle’s Pen & Keys: Who Cares if the Wrong Person Went to Prison?