I started participating in #MondayBlogs almost a year ago, and it’s done a great deal for my writing. It’s given me a deadline to crank out weekly writing, and anything that helps a writer is a good thing.
What is #MondayBlogs? It’s a meme developed by a friend of mine, Rachel Thompson about six years ago in an effort to build blog readership. Learn more here.
Rachel and I had been aggregating the #MondayBlogs tweets of the creatives at Gravity Imprint. I realized though that I still wanted a good way to share all the great posts I read on Mondays, so I’m going to gather them here each week.
Look for this post to go up every Monday evening. I hope you enjoy what you find here.
Enjoy your Memorial Day. The people this day is all about can’t be here to mark it with you.
On To The Posts
- Friendships and Fragmented Reality: The Power of Selective Memory http://bit.ly/1OLmhc5 by @HMJonesWrites #mondayblogs
- How Mental Health Can Make You Crazy http://bit.ly/1XuyEQs by @LisaDouthitww #MondayBlogs
- Why My Writing Became Trash by @linsfischer #mondayblogs #amwriting via @HMJonesWrites http://ow.ly/ZDFj300B3zh
- How Infertility Can Breed Conversation http://bit.ly/1TGUWMr by @linsfischer. #mondayblogs #pregnancy
- Sensual Poetry “Stuck Inside” by @HMJonesWrites via @femininecollect http://ow.ly/zpAN300CN2A #mondayblogs #poetry
- A View of the #Film CAROL: The Specter of #MaternalSelf-Doubt http://ow.ly/Wur9300DBS8 by @lauriehollmanph #MondayBlogs
- #Trauma Recovery: Between Resilience and Permanent Damage by @AprylPooley – http://ow.ly/XfRw300ETOg #MondayBlogs #PTSD
- #Trauma survivors: Are we Permanently Damaged? by @RachelintheOC http://bit.ly/22rj759 via @AprylPooley #MondayBlogs
- What Kind of Wood Do You Need for an Author’s Platform? by @bobmueller http://buff.ly/1XWKi7j #MondayBlogs
- #Motherhood Taught Me All I Need to Know by @wendygarfinkle http://bit.ly/1qQ6EtQ via @MelissaFlicks #MondayBlogs
- Why Honest Reviews Matter by @MelissaFlicks via @BobMueller http://bit.ly/1Wr78o4 #BookReviews #MondayBlogs
- History, as important for me as a dad as it is as an author #MondayBlogs #amwriting #asmsg https://t.co/x1zdPEO2A6 via @Hans_Hirschi
- How Regular Self-Care Will Keep You Sane by @wendygarfinkle via @cstreetlights http://bit.ly/1NXzeog #MondayBlogs