I started participating in #MondayBlogs almost a year ago, and it’s done a great deal for my writing. It’s given me a deadline to crank out weekly writing, and anything that helps a writer is a good thing.
What is #MondayBlogs? It’s a meme developed by a friend of mine, Rachel Thompson about six years ago in an effort to build blog readership. Learn more here.
Rachel and I had been aggregating the MB tweets of the creatives at Gravity Imprint. Now that Gravity is going away due to the Booktrope shutdown, those posts are going away. I realized though that I still wanted a good way to share all the great posts I read on Mondays, so I’m going to gather them here each week.
Look for this post to go up every Monday evening. I hope you enjoy what you find here.
On to the posts!
- When life gives you lemons via @LisaDouthitww http://bit.ly/1W9ZpuW #MondayBlogs #recovery #mentalhealth
- Lady Gaga and a strong chance of no #pants http://bit.ly/NoPantsLivingtheDream by @KW_Writes #LadyGaga #MondayBlogs #livingthedream
- Which #SocialMedia Channel Sells The Most Books? via @BadRedheadMedia http://ow.ly/4nrumo #MondayBlogs
- “How to Kick Start Your Marketing Plan” by @MelissaFlicks http://bit.ly/1O16876 #BookMarketing #MondayBlogs
- What Am I Going to Do Now? http://bit.ly/1T5kWnC via @bobmueller #MondayBlogs #amwriting
- “Good Morning, Henry. It’s the Life You Imagined” http://bit.ly/1WPoEkt via @cstreetlights #MondayBlogs
- Superb piece from @TerryTyler4 #MondayBlogs Self publishing: a creative choice not last resort https://t.co/XXSJdspkVt
- [Rewind] Writing tips: How to write a better blog https://t.co/lfCQqtIEZ6 #MondayBlogs https://t.co/KXjDwEoTmU
- RT @ElaineMansfiel7: Carrying Each Other Home | #Music & #sacred #space | #MondayBlogs #endoflife #River https://t.co/rQ8uvkX9kt https://t.co/blW2QXVZCM
#author should #write in a vacuum or undertake this journey alone.” – @williamslindal http://buff.ly/1QOaysI
- How do you make your iPad #dyslexia friendly? https://t.co/TIxc3DAkvz. Turn on your assistive tech! #MondayBlogs https://t.co/6GQqiQckhC
- Via @elysesalpeter: “When Your Teenage Son Reads Your Novel and Critiques It!” At my blog this week: https://t.co/5yoF7EJpMH #mondayblogs
- RT @MarkLiebenow2: Reluctance to talk about grief is not a gender issue. It’s a societal problem. https://t.co/YyAno9aYin #MondayBlogs #grief
- The fear of being broke made me take a boring job. How’d I fare when I quit? wp.me/p6hw9U-M #MondayBlogs via @susherevans
- RT @BiblioCrunch: How to #Pitch Your #Books to #Indie Stores https://t.co/zOjA8d7LOA #MondayBlogs https://t.co/c0075vFZ9L
- The Right Time to Write #mondayblogs #mondaymotivation https://t.co/6bKugd72cy via @DarcieBoleyn